Here are the 15 easy steps in doing a day-end procedure for Receiving Transaction in Purchasing.
On the Purchasing and Inventory.
1. Go to “Receiving” module
2. Look for the GRN that you want to process a day end then Click “edit”.
Note: You can choose a date range for easier searching works. As well as the “Search field”.
3. Once you. Click the “edit” action button. A new window will open, showing you the details of the GRN.
4. Click “check”. Once clicked it will now change from “Check” to “Uncheck” signifying that you successfully checked the Transaction.
5. Click “X” button beside the “Update Goods Received No.”.
6. It will prompt you back to the Receiving Module, and you will see the Status of the GRN turned into “Yes” Meaning, you are done checking the GRN and is now ready to be Day-end.
To complete the day end process.
7. Go to “Receiving Approval” Module
8. On the “Option” field, choose “Receiving”
9. Select the Date Range of the transaction you want to process the Day-end
10. Click “View”, then it will show you all the transactions that has been checked and is now ready for day-end.
11. Click the Toggle button on the transaction you wish to approve to change it from “No” to “Yes”.
12. Click “Approve”.
13. After Clicking “Approve” the status will change, form Disapproved to approve
14. Click “Day End” to complete the process.
15. After Clicking the “Day End” Button. The Transaction will disappear on the page.
Day End Complete.